11. A salary and welfare
12. C values of products
13. C more responsibilities
14. B 15%
15. C three months
16. C — senior managers
17. F — someone's home
18. B — family have children
19. A — celebrations and parties
20. G — short stay
21. Why dolphins can produce sound?
A. their special organ in head structure
22. Which is not affecting Hector dolphins’ population?
B. tourists' contact not yet here
23. The reason why government established shelter?
C. scientific research evidence
24. Where is the place that holds the most population of dolphins? A
B. western coast in UK
25. Common dolphin — D. can be found through in New Zealand
26. Dusky dolphin — B. swim in a large group
27. Hector's dolphin — A. swim behind the ships
28. Maui dolphin — E. live only off to northwest coast
29. Orcas dolphin — H. the biggest dolphin
30. Bottlenose dolphin — F. the second largest dolphin in New Zealand
31. Some people think using logic is better than theory.
32. But a lot of advice is simply a guess.
33. The organization can be a victim - e.g due to a rumor.
34. Crisis can be preventable - resulting from a mistake in the organization.
35. Communicate what action is to be taken.
36. Provide proof that the crisis is not so bad.
37. Initial objective is to lessen negative opinions.
38. There is a serious threat to the organization's reputation.
39. Things can be improved by providing an apology.
40. In serious cases, compensation is usually offered.